Blood To Gold
Sunday 4 September 2011 @ 5:11 pm
> Post a comment (1)





Hi everyone! The weather has been slightly cooler these few days, for which I'm really grateful for :-) Today after church my dad and I went to the IT fair and on a whim, my dad decided to get a 13" Macbook Pro! I'll be getting one just for myself next year, so this one is for the whole family. I even managed to convince my dad to buy me a cute Paul Frank laptop sleeve for my future laptop.

Almost everyone on Lookbook's shifting gears to get ready for autumn, and I'm like... It's summer all the time here :B

black lace top/zara
three quarter jeans/tommy hilfiger
thin leather belt/zara
leather oxfords/ped der red

Labels:



Older posts ⟪ Back to top ⟫ Recent posts


This blog was opened on 8 Sept '11, to accommodate Ariel's random bursts of inspiration to write down bits and pieces of her journey through teenage life.





MY LINKS
twitter
pixel portfolio