Dinner Date
Wednesday 7 September 2011 @ 9:02 pm
> Post a comment (0)



Today my siblings and I went out with my grandma to watch Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (quite a mouthful, aye?) at the theatres. It was an O.K movie, kinda terrifying for a PG rating :B (I was mainly watching it for James Franco!) Honestly I don't like how the photos of my outfit were taken. I should've got them done in the day instead of the night because flash makes me look weird! After that we went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant (Chinese tea is yum) and arrived at home at about 7:45 pm.

Oh and hey guys!! Please follow this blog via bloglovin, thanks! Link's at the sidebar. Loves xxx

cardigan/mango
denim shorts/stradivarius
sneakers/lacoste

Labels:



Older posts ⟪ Back to top ⟫ Recent posts


This blog was opened on 8 Sept '11, to accommodate Ariel's random bursts of inspiration to write down bits and pieces of her journey through teenage life.





MY LINKS
twitter
pixel portfolio