Negotiate
Saturday 1 October 2011 @ 11:28 am
> Post a comment (0)









Happy October 1st! Which means 30 more days to Halloween!!

Stayed at home today. I had no tripod, so imagine me spending a nice Saturday morning running around the house trying to find decent bases to put the camera on. And I honestly was thinking about going on my roof but chickened out after standing at my window for half an hour, mentally debating the consequences of what my neighbours might think of a 14 year-old girl taking photos of herself on top of her house.

End of year exams started yesterday, and ends on the 10th. Wish me lots of luck!! x

tie-dyed shirt/cheap monday
shorts/guess?
tights/sister's
boots/foot glove

Labels:



Older posts ⟪ Back to top ⟫ Recent posts


This blog was opened on 8 Sept '11, to accommodate Ariel's random bursts of inspiration to write down bits and pieces of her journey through teenage life.





MY LINKS
twitter
pixel portfolio